Saturday, July 20, 2013

China Glaze - Elephant Walk

This is China Glaze - Elephant Walk from the Safari Collection Fall 2012. It's a mysterious cool-toned grey with fine silver shimmer that can look greenish under certain lights.

I would say it's yellow-toned since I noticed that if you kind of let the polish sit, you can see a yellowish layer in the bottle. And I get some yellowish stains after removal of the polish so that's weird.

Taken with flash
Taken with flash
I used 2 coats for full opacity. The formula was decent, the flow was good and it didn't get streaky. It dried to a semi-glossy finish. I wouldn't say it's super glossy... I didn't use a top coat in the pictures above.

I don't regret getting this polish since I love grey polishes (they're so hard to find here!!) but I'm not sure I like the yellow tinge. It is a nice shade of grey though.

What do you think? Like grey polishes? Own a ton of them or not really your favorite color?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. I love reading comments - they make my day! I always and eventually reply to comments because I appreciate receiving feedback.
If you're reading an old post of mine and love it, don't hesitate to comment. I love seeing love for my designs/posts no matter when I post them.
If you like my blog, please feel free to follow me on Twitter, Tumblr or Pinterest as well. xx