Friday, July 19, 2013

Essie - Naughty Nautical


Taken with flash

Taken with flash

Taken in sunlight
This is Essie - Naughty Nautical and like the other Essie polishes that I have, this one is a keeper. It's from the Summer Collection 2013 and you just have to have it!! I'm so glad I was around in the US long enough to pick this up.

Anything that has the word nautical or is nautical-related, I'll most likely love it. I'm a huge fan of the ocean and ports and harbors and anchors and surfing and beach-going... you get the point. Not that I actually know how to surf but I wish I lived close enough to any kind of beach to learn how to.

I digress. I'm wearing 2 coats of Naughty Nautical, the formula and flow of polish are a dream, and the color is described perfectly on the Essie site as 'marine blue-green shimmer'. It's not an easy color to capture - the color leans towards green indoors and is wonderfully lighter under light (like shown in the pictures above).

I've been wearing this color a lot! It's the perfect blue-green polish to add to your collection. Please let this polish be put on the permanent line. It's too good a polish to not be sold anymore.

Hope you like this color as much as I do and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. I love reading comments - they make my day! I always and eventually reply to comments because I appreciate receiving feedback.
If you're reading an old post of mine and love it, don't hesitate to comment. I love seeing love for my designs/posts no matter when I post them.
If you like my blog, please feel free to follow me on Twitter, Tumblr or Pinterest as well. xx